Wednesday, October 19, 2005

how i'm so stupid

sooooo today was fantabulous and the worst play of my life, both at the same time.

i went to the pub quiz at the Union Society tonight (which is where we listen to the debates) and i'm sitting right next to this "guy".

and when i say "guy" i actually mean....

the hottest MAN who has ever looked at me or even acknowledged my existence.

1) he was red-headed= omigosh hot b/c the weasley's are red heads (and it was a v. pleasant red)

2) he was a chemist= smart

3) he was really sweet, nice, and shy= i'm pretty sure he wasn't gay

4) he was effing HOOOOOTTTTT

so what do i do? i talk to him for half an hour and then LEAVE. what the hell is wrong with me?

granted, i really needed to finish my paper and i didn't want to go home alone (brian was asking if i was ready to leave) and he didn't seem crazy interested in me (wasn't much of a talker) but STILL. i don't know how to chat up guys. i'm horrible at it. i don't know anything about attracting the opposite sex.

basically, I SUCK.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Jin Sheen said...

Hehehe - My dear Chungy! :)

WHY DIDN"T YOU GIVE HIM YOUR NUMBER OR SOMETHING??! :P

But, i think you're fine. Put your trust in Him - you'll find someone soon enough.

Also, don't ignore the signs if they are there, if you see this guy agai (go hang out in that pub!) - make sure you establish a sturdier connection!! :P

Girl, your blogs make my day :)

love lots and do take care!

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger chungy said...

thanks for your comments jin, they really make me feel loved. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home