Friday, October 21, 2005

bad night

so laura and i met up at the union last night and she got accosted by these two 40 year old men. i thought they were her friends so i accepted a drink from one of the guys only to find out 2 seconds later that they weren't her friends. they had her trapped in there, and were completely hitting on her.

so i asked my flatmates who were conveniently walking through to get her out of the mess.

we went into the debate hall. guess who followed us? one of the scary men! and then he proceeded to insult and degrade me for taking laura away from him, and not allowing him to get her email address of ALL things!

ew.

i'm so mad at the entire male gender right now. not to mention that my flatmates are pissing me off just a bit.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Jin Sheen said...

I would say "off with their heads - both of them!".

Hope you two are okay though..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home